Tuesday 23 May 2017

Trapdoor


I have unearthed my digital copy of this cracking little set of dungeon crawl rules and have been reading it through again. It really is a very simple beer and pretzels level system with all the classic features you'd expect in a set of basic dungeoneering RPG-light rules. I particularly like the fact that it's all squeezed into only 36 pages, some of which are illustrated examples of play, tables and charts. The rules themselves probably only occupy about half of that page count again, so very streamlined but not lacking in detail at all. They're not available any more as far as I can tell, having looked in all the usual places, but if you can locate a copy they are well worth grabbing.

2 comments:

  1. As I understand, previously known as Cavern Crawl....

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByE36M8vP7cJTXFoQjZ4QzNCelk/view

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's the original version. Nice little set of rules for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete