Monday 29 August 2016

Wings of War


I used to play a lot of Wings of War, before it became Wings of Glory, but haven't done so for quite a while, mainly due to having other things to do. It is always a favorite with my kids, especially when we're on holiday. It's so simple that the kids pick it up really quickly and it's perfect for a rainy day, not that we've had many of those recently.

I left a deluxe boxed set in France last time we were here for just such an occasion but only found it this morning when I was tidying up ready to leave. I think I'll take it home with me and use it alongside my other Wings of War planes, so that I actually get some games organised on a more regular, less occasional basis. It is an ideal 'beer and pretzels' pub game after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment