Thursday 28 July 2016

Star Wars: Empire vs Rebellion


I played a couple of rounds of Star Wars: Empire vs Rebellion this afternoon to see how the game actually works and to get the sprog disconnected from Pokémon for half an hour or so. This was less than successful as we ended up a bit confused when the total value of the resource cards I played went over the top of the objective value. I misread the rules about this and ended up stuck but, with a quick check on line for a tutorial, I now know what to do and how to play the game properly (I think?). Anyway, we'll have another go tomorrow to see how it works when you actually follow the rules! I'm not a big fan of this sort of strategy card game, as I don't think they really have much to do with the subject matter, apart from the images, background fluff and component design. However, I'm prepared to give this game a go, if only to avoid watching French TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment